In order to respect your privacy, fouartgallery.com website (hereinafter referred to as Fouad Saady) takes the measures described in this privacy statement. We attach great importance to protecting the privacy of our customers, subscribers, readers, browsers and users.
With this privacy statement, we intend to inform you as comprehensively as possible about the data that we collect, the reasons why we collect it, and the control you have over it.
Purchasing our products or services or using our services, websites and applications implies that you are aware of the provisions and measures in this privacy statement and that you understand and accept them.
2. Collecting personal data.
Fouad Saady website collects, stores and processes personal data belonging to its customers, browsers and users of its services, information sites and webshops.
2.1. Personal data that is specifically communicated:
Certain personal data must be specifically communicated: when taking out a subscription, buying products, using certain parts of a website or an application, registering for an event or an action or creating a user account or a profile. This data is regarded as having been provided by you willingly.
Depending on the service used, it might include the following categories of personal data:
Surname, first name, appellative, sex, date of birth, linguistic preference or age.
Postal address, postcode, town/city, email address, landline number or mobile number.
Bank account number.
Professional data (profession, job title etc.) or data relating to education or training, if relevant given the nature of the publication or service.
Data about the subscription or information about the reason for cancelling the subscription.
Any preferences or areas of interest that you communicate via registration forms, social media accounts, actions, mobile applications, competitions etc.
Answers to requests for feedback about our products or services, within the context of satisfaction questionnaires or market research.
If applicable: financial details and information about your solvency.
2.2. Personal data that is collected automatically:
Other data is automatically collected when you use our websites or mobile and digital applications, via cookies or other systems that store information, such as IP addresses, the device being used, the website visited or the application used, the language and browser etc. To use certain websites or applications you will need to sign in.
Depending on the service or application used, signing in involves the following data:
1. If you sign in to one of websites or applications via a social media account (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.), we may – as long as you have given us permission – extract information from this for the profiles that you create on our website.
2. When using digital applications (websites, tablet or Smartphone apps etc.), the following data may be stored:
1. Location data: this data will help us identify your (approximate) location
2. Time, frequency and duration of use
3. How you use our newsletters or websites, or the articles, videos, photos and pages that you view, read or share
4. How you came to our website (referral or keyword)
5. If you use ad-blocking software when you visit our websites
6. The device, system software or browser that you use.
3. Storage of and access to personal data.
The personal data provided or collected, whether specifically or automatically, is integrated and processed in the file belonging to Fouad Saady, with registered office at 6 rue Saint Blaise, 75020 Paris, France.
Fouad Saady (email@example.com) is responsible for this personal data and monitors how it is used.
The data is also automatically available to the companies connected to Fouad Saady, including:
Fouad Saady, with registered office at 6 rue Saint Blaise, 75020 Paris, France.
Fouad Saady will not keep your data longer than required by legislation or than required for the purposes described in this document.
Details of subscribers, readers, account holders or recipients of newsletters or one of our publications are subject to the following storage policy:
For fiscal reasons, a subscriber’s data is kept for 7 years after the end of the subscription.
Details of non-subscribers, purchasers of single copies of products, readers, account holders and recipients of newsletters are deleted if there has been no interaction for 5 years.
4. Processing personal data.
The data that might be collected as described above may be combined to help us make sure our products and services fit in better with your personal needs. Your personal data may be enriched or added to with additional details that are either publicly available or that come from partners or providers of external data.
By “data processing” or “processing data”, we mean any use of personal data. The concept of “processing” encompasses, among other things, collecting, establishing, filing, keeping, updating, modifying, consulting, using, distributing or, in any way whatsoever, providing, gathering, combining, archiving, deleting or permanently destroying personal data.
We process personal data for different reasons. For each reason, we only process the data needed to fulfil the specific objective.
We use personal data:
1. When we are authorised to do so. In this case, we process personal data for the specific purposes for which we are authorised to do so.
2. Within the context of the execution of a contract or agreement, for example a subscription to one of our publications, purchasing products or the provision of a service requested by the person involved.
3. In order to satisfy legal or regulatory provisions to which we are subject, such as fiscal obligations for example.
1. Direct marketing, including in particular promotional communication via email, telephone, post, advertising or other channels
2. to existing customers and subscribers in order to offer
3. actions, promotions, invitations to events, offers and advantages offered by the titles for which they have a subscription
4. subscription offers for other similar titles
5. to visitors to events if they have taken part in a similar event
6. to advertising contacts
7. Direct marketing for the purposes of business development: including in particular promotional communication to prospective customers via telephone, post, advertising or other channels.
8. The explicit or automatic collection and combination of personal data (as described in point 2.) in order to better identify the profile and preferences and supposed interests of customers (such as subscribers) and prospective customers (such as non-paying visitors to websites) and use this data in order to personalise the products and services offered via direct marketing, direct applications (such as websites or apps) or targeted advertising campaigns.
9. Controlled release: release of a publication within a defined target group to which the publication is sent free of charge.
10. The management of commercial information
In some cases, we use anonymous data, aggregated for commercial purposes or the purposes of external reporting. This data can never identify a particular individual.
5. Purpose of the processing of personal data.
When authorised, if required, we gather and process personal data for the following practical purposes:
1. To deliver products and services: For the administrative management of customers in order to provide products or services (such as the management of your subscription, sending or providing a product purchased), manage registrations for an event or conference, or to identify the winners of competitions that you have entered.
2. (Direct) marketing: To contact you for marketing purposes and inform you of our (new) products, services, competitions, actions and offers, as well as those of other companies within Fouad Saady.
3. Personalisation and targeting: To make sure our website(s), newsletters, digital applications and, in particular, advertising fits in with your preferences or profile. To send you targeted offers and promotions that fit in with your preferences or profile, or to avoid sending you the same message several times via different channels.
4. To combat fraud or the misuse of our platforms or digital applications.
5. Market research and analysis: We may use your data and consumer profile to assess our products and services.
6. To fulfil our legal obligations. We may be legally obliged to keep certain personal data or to pass it on to the authorities. Within the context of a police or judicial inquiry, we are obliged to provide certain data on a confidential basis to the competent authorities. For the purposes of research, tests and statistics, including in particular in order to analyse trends. We may use anonymous, aggregated data, for example to produce internal and external reports about the use of our services – for example on the intensity with which certain sites, apps or digital services are used, or the success of certain programmes or channels. It is not possible to identify an individual from the data used within this context. The information that we extract from these analyses is used to assess our portfolio of products and services and our current processes, and to adapt them to new developments.
7. New purposes: We may use your data for new purposes that are not yet covered by our privacy statement. If applicable, we will contact you by email or via the website before using your data for these new purposes, in order to inform you of the changes to our privacy rules and give you the opportunity to withhold your agreement.
Fouad Saady strives to respect the privacy of minors and encourages parents to get actively involved in their children’s online activities.
Fouad Saady will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal data relating to minors. When minors visit a Fouad Saady website, Fouad Saady encourages them to inform their parents of their online activities and ask for their advice before passing on personal data to Fouad Saady.
When minors would like to create an account, Fouad Saady encourages them to read the privacy statement carefully alongside their parents.
We recommend that minors use a pseudonym rather than their real name in their email address. Furthermore, we recommend that they only provide the information needed to use Fouad Saady’s online service.
7. Security of your personal data.
Fouad Saady takes the appropriate organisational and technical security measures needed to protect your personal data and respect your privacy in order to avoid the loss, illegal use or modification of the information that we collect. This is an obligation of means and not an obligation of result.
Our company’s employees who have access to your personal data are carefully chosen and their number is limited. Access to your personal data is given to them insofar as they need it to do their job properly.
8. Sharing your personal data.
We do not sell or pass on personal data to third parties or commercial partners, except:
to our rightsholders and other companies within Fouad Saady (subsidiaries and sister companies, for example) for the same purposes as those described in this privacy statement;
when we need to share your details in order to provide our services: for certain aspects of our products and services, we do in fact work with third parties or use subcontractors. We only share your data for exactly the same purposes as those for which it is used within Fouad Saady. We make sure that, like us, these third parties manage your data securely, respectfully and responsibly.
your data may be passed on to our partners and clients so that they or other companies (such as commercial partners, the charity sector and non-profit organisations and the public sector, as well as interest and opinion groups) can offer you products and services based on your marketing profile or carry out market research. Within this context, your data may also be used to validate, correct or connect data already present in their database. If you do not want your data to be passed on to our partners, we invite you to exercise your right to object as explained in this document;
when there is a legal obligation to pass on the data or at the request of legal authorities or the police;
when you authorise us to do so.
9. Right to access, correct, delete or limit processing.
Via our website https://fouartgallery.com, you can edit or delete your details.
Furthermore, you always have a right to access, correct, delete or limit as well as the right to object, free of charge, to the processing, movement and sharing of your data.
To this end, you can:
either write to Fouad Saady, “à l’attention de Fouad Saady”, 6 rue Saint Blaise, 75020 Paris.
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To allow you to exercise your right to access, and to avoid the unauthorised publication of your personal data, you will be asked to prove your identity. Therefore, when you exercise your right to access, we ask that you include a copy of both sides of your ID card with your written request, whether by email or post.
10. Right to object to the use of your data for direct marketing or commercial purposes.
You have the right to object, without the need to give reasons, to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, as well as to it being passed on to third parties.
If you give us your postal address:
You may receive our regular mailshots containing information about our products, services and events.
You may receive mailshots from our commercial partners offering products or services you might be interested in.
If you would rather not, please send an email to email@example.com, specifying your exact name and address.
If you give us your landline or mobile telephone number:
You may receive telephone calls or text messages containing information about our products, services and events. You may be contacted by other companies with whom we are contractually linked.
If you would rather not, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you give us your email address:
You may receive emails from us containing information about our products, services and events.
If you would like to unsubscribe all commercial or promotional emails from Fouad Saady, please email email@example.com.
If you visit a website or use a digital application belonging to Fouad Saady, cookies, files or technologies that save information on your devices (PC, laptop, Smartphone, tablet etc.) or access information already stored on your terminal equipment, may be used.
Access to our websites and the use of our applications implies acceptance of the use of these cookies, files and technologies by our company. If cookies are disabled in your browser, we cannot guarantee that the website will work as well as it should.
These files and technologies may be made up of cookies (or web beacons), log files, settings and information on your terminal equipment:
Cookies are small files that are stored or read on your terminal equipment when you visit or use our website.
1. make our site more user-friendly, for example:
2. by recognising you more easily as a customer, so you don’t have to keep entering your username and password;
3. by saving your browsing preferences, so you don’t have to keep specifying: your language, your region or location, your subscription, your preferred themes, your search preferences etc.;
4. they mean you can easily navigate around website, or guarantee its interactive features;
5. they save your purchases or the details entered from one web page or browser session to the next. For example: the products added to your basket, the fields completed in a form.
6. regulate advertising pressure (by remembering the number of times an advertisement has been shown);
7. understand how the website is used, which elements of the website are visited and how often;
8. adapt the content of websites, applications and advertisements to your profile (e.g. your age, sex, region etc.) or your previous browsing behaviour, in combination with or separate from information from third party sources;
9. Advertising cookies allow a website to send personalised advertising messages.
10. optimise the way the website or application function, identify errors or misuse: improve the speed at which web pages are loaded, guarantee security, test the website or users, detect misuse and permitted age. For example: load balancing, detecting the number of login attempts, an automatic logout function, A/B testing;
11. establish whether you use ad-blocking technology.
The data that is collected automatically, including in particular by cookies and other information-gathering systems/applications, may be shared without specific authorisation.
The length of time this is stored varies from cookie to cookie. Generally, cookies are stored until the user deletes them. You can disable cookies, web beacons, log files and other files and technologies used by Fouad Saady or third parties insofar as and according to the methods explained below. Deleting or disabling cookies, web beacons, log files and ad-blocking detection tools runs the risk of compromising optimum use of the website.
Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera.
Google chrome link:
Mozilla Firefox link:
Internet Explorer link: